School Premiums – Pupil / Sports / SEN
Please find below a list of our school premiums including, pupil premiums, sports premiums and SEN core offers.
Click on the link to see how we are spending our Pupil Premium and Recovery/Catch-up Premium
Click on the link to see our Strategy document 2021-22
Below is information about how we used our Pupil Premium Grant in narrative form.
Indicative amount of Pupil Premium for Academic Year £9070
Covid-Catch up Premium £7932 at point of budget setting
Main barriers faced by disadvantaged pupils
- Need for a sensory curriculum and sensory breaks to ensure effective learning time
- Support due to attachment difficulties- advice gained during monthly Educational Psychologist visits
- Educational Psychologist support and advice regarding positive behavioural and engagement strategies
- Need for nurture groups to ensure a positive start to the school day
- School Inclusion Manager and Educational Psychologist required to assess pupil to gain an understanding of their barriers to learning supporting staff in ensuring most effective teaching and learning strategies.
- Need for early language development
Pupils who are not eligible for Pupils Premium grant are also allowed to join the nurture groups that we provide as we feel that this is utilised on a needs basis and is regularly reviewed.
Our Educational Psychologist is also used for advice regarding non-pupil premium grant pupils and additional Education Psychologist time is bought in for other SEN pupils as required. No child would be excluded from access to this provision on the ground of social background.
School Finance Information
No employee at this school earns over £100,000
SEN Core Offer
Please see our full Special Educational Needs section in the drop down that you have just used